Done!


Okay! It’s done. It’s really really done. I don’t know what that’s a stupid idea in my brain. I look like a stupid man. Oh no! I can believe with what I say last night. A stupid decision, I convinced. And now, I don’t know how to repair and to start again from first.
I am not a person that so easy to forget about what I say and what I doing. I am sorry, really sorry. Just feel lose, very losing about you. All is done and I hope you will get a better than me. Success for you, always in your way. And you must know if I always love you eventhough you don’t need this feel. Thank you because from the past you became a lighter, a supporting and a half of my life. Thank you.
But, I hope you still become my good brother for me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sikap di awal April

Sasimhi sushi simelekeme

Jurnal Ilmiah, Apaan Tuh?